Providing Marriage Coaching, Life Coaching, Mentoring, Published Authors, Counseling and Motivational Speakers.
Because divorce isn't always the answer
Ramon M. Maisonet is a native of New York; he is a Husband, a Father, and a Minister in training. A powerful speaker, He has a Bachelor of Arts in Social Work and Sociology from Coker College, Dale Carnegie graduate and is the published author of the paperback book, the 180 Degree Marriage: Going Back to Eden. Landing several guest interviews with online radio stations, Ramon currently works as a Professional Counselor with the Department of Defense and provides services to civilian and military service members and their families. He provides support for a wide array of concerns such as emotional distress, family/personal relationship issues, couples with challenges in their marriage and grief support. His passion is people and his mission is to help people always find a reason to rejoice. Teaching on a variety of topics to include but not limited to Leadership, Marriage, Keynote Speaker at Seminars, Workshops and Corporate Events.
Ramon M. Maisonet, MM, CEAP
For Booking call: 804-220-5220
- Certified Professional Counselor
- Certified Faculty Development Professional
- Certified Dale Carnegie Instructor/Small Group Leader
- Training Coordinator for the Department of Defense
- Team-Building Facilitator and Leadership Development
- Work/Life Balance Specialist (Employee Assistance Program)
- Published Book Author
- Master’s Degree in Program Management